GDIndex is similar to GOIndex. It allows you to deploy a "Google Drive Index" on CloudFlare Workers along with many extra features
By the way, instead of modify from GOIndex, this is a total rewrite
Difference between GOIndex and GDIndex
- Frontend is based on Vue.js
- Image viewer doesn't require opening new page
- Video player support subtitles(Currently only srt is supported)
- Online PDF, EPUB reader
- No directory-level password protection(.password)
- Support Http Basic Auth
- Support multiple drives(personal, team) without changing server's code
Simple and automatic way
Go https://gdindex-code-builder.maple3142.net/, and follow its instructions.
- Install rclone
- Setup your Google Drive: https://rclone.org/drive/
rclone config fileto find your
- Copy the content of worker/dist/worker.js to CloudFlare Workers.
root_folder_idand other options on the top of the script.
Using service accounts
- Create a service account, a corresponding service account key, and get the JSON from the Google Cloud Platform console
- In the props object, replace the
service_account_jsonvalue with the contents of the service account JSON file and set
- Make sure that the service account in question has access to the folder specified in
This mode will serve a simple nginx-like directory listing, and it only work with one drive.
upload will be ignored in this mode.
On the top of the script, change
lite: false into
lite: true, than thats all.
To enable on-the-fly lite mode, especially with command-line applications, you can include a HTTP header
x-lite: true in your requests.