Version 2.6.6, March 28, 2013
- Fix dash array scaling for retina
--2xoption when numbers are same value.
- Add cssutils to requirements.txt so PIP will auto install the dependency.
Version 2.6.5, March 1, 2013
- Scale properties of type numbers for retina
- Don't scale opacity properties for retina
Version 2.6.4, December 8, 2012
- Added default clip=false to generated TextSymbolizer and ShieldSymbolizer for Mapnik 2.1+.
Version 2.6.3, November 17, 2012
- Adjusted breakpoints in style.convertZoomTests() to follow mid-points of real scales.
Version 2.6.2, November 17, 2012
- Fixed several broken unit tests by removing local dependency on data/test.shp.
Version 2.6.1, November 17, 2012
- Fixed numerous Mapnik 2.1.0 deprecation warnings by version-checking in cascadenik.tests and cascadenik.output.
Version 2.6.0, November 17, 2012
--styleoption to cascadenik-compile.py for user-supplied local stylesheets.
Version 2.5.2, October 2, 2012
- Changed expectations for multiple font names so that pre-2.1 versions of Mapnik no longer throw OutputException.
Version 2.5.1, September 26, 2012
- Completed support for Mapnik FontSet to match correct XML serialization in Mapnik 2.1.1-pre.
Version 2.5.0, September 14, 2012
- Added preliminary support for Mapnik FontSet.
Multiple fonts can now be used in stylesheets with
shield-face-namebut XML serialization support is missing. See also https://github.com/mapnik/mapnik/issues/1483.
Version 2.4.3, June 16, 2012
- Removed non-working PIL requirement from setup.py.
- Slightly modified shapefile unzipping to be smarter about existing files.
Version 2.4.2, June 9, 2012
- Fixed a rogue pass-by-value instead of deepcopy() in parse.parse_rule().
Version 2.4.1, June 1, 2012
- Fixed a bad reference in cascadenik-compile.py.
Version 2.4.0, May 28, 2012
- Added support for variables, based on Less CSS spec.
Version 2.3.0, May 28, 2012
- Added support for nested rules, based on Less CSS spec.
- Added support for lines without semicolons at block ends, per CSS spec.
Version 2.2.0, May 23, 2012
- Added new
scaleargument to load_map(), compile() and
--2xoption to cascadenik-compile.py.
Version 2.1.1, May 22, 2012
- Fixed longstanding bug with relative links from relative .mss stylesheet links.
Version 2.1.0, May 22, 2012
- Added new
display: noneproperty and its opposite,
Version 2.0.2, May 3, 2012
- Fixed a bug in setup.py that required README.md to be present when pip-installing.
Version 2.0.1, May 3, 2012
- Fixed line-dasharray bug: https://github.com/mapnik/Cascadenik/issues/11.
Version 2.0.0, May 1, 2012
- Updated for Mapnik 2.0.0.
style.rulesets_declarations(), with all-new
- Fixed support for negative numbers in attribute selectors.
- Added Style
filter-mode="first"to generated XML.
- Switched away from a state machine approach to a generator approach inspired by Eli Bendersky: http://eli.thegreenplace.net/2009/08/29/co-routines-as-an-alternative-to-state-machines/.
Version 1.1.2, December 3, 2011
- Switched from
cascadenik-compile.pyso cross-device moves would work.
Version 1.1.1, November 13, 2011
- Fixed use of shield symbolizer displacement based on https://github.com/mapnik/mapnik/issues/947.
Version 1.1.0, November 13, 2011
Version 1.0.2, November 27, 2010
is_mercbug from https://github.com/mapnik/Cascadenik/issues/closed#issue/10.
Version 1.0.1, November 27, 2010
- Updated the CHANGELOG.
- Modified packaging script from
Version 1.0.0, October 4, 2010
- Removed numerous command-line flags from
- Substantially modified path usage to be internally consistent for local and remote paths.
- Added new
.ini-based datasource configuration (Nino Walker).
- Switched from python-based XML output to Mapnik-based XML output (Robert Coup).
- Added new use of
~/.cascadenikdirectory for locally-cached files.
- Made local cache aware of HTTP 304 to minimize network traffic.
- Started to write CHANGELOG for 1.0.0 but it's late.
Version 0.2.0, August ?, 2010
- Packaged from r?.
- Added support for handling remote, single file-based datasources other than zipped shapefiles.
- Added support for MarkersSymbolizer, RasterSymbolizer, and MetaWriters:
- Added support for zipped shapefiles that are local to the filesystem.
- Re-implemented support for installing dependencies via Setuptools, if available.
- Refactored handling of file-based resources.
- Added preliminary support for writing XML compliant against different Mapnik versions.
- Added support for caching (avoiding re-downloading) remote resources (initial patch from tmcw)
- Exposed the variety of new options as command line flags for
Version 0.1.0, May 1, 2010
- Initial release.
- Packaged from r941