VTM was developed within the OpenScienceMap project.
This fork continues VTM development. And provides compatibility with latest Mapsforge.
If you have any questions or problems, don't hesitate to ask our public mailing list for help.
- Java map library
- OpenGL vector-tile rendering
- Themeable vector layers
- Support for multiple tile sources:
- OpenScienceMap (.vtm)
- Mapsforge (.map)
- Mapbox tiles (.mvt)
- GeoJSON tiles
- Raster tiles: any quadtree-scheme tiles as texture
- vtm contains the core library
- vtm-android Android backend (no libGDX required)
- vtm-android-example provides examples using vtm-android
- vtm-gdx common libGDX backend
- vtm-android-gdx Android backend (with libGDX)
- vtm-desktop Desktop backend
- vtm-ios iOS backend
- vtm-web HTML5/GWT backend
- vtm-web-app HTML5/GWT application
- VTM is used by many applications.
OpenScienceMap view of Bremen.
- Hold right mouse button to change view direction.
This library contains code from several projects:
- Android (Apache 2.0): some Matrix code, TimSort (http://source.android.com)
- libGDX (Apache 2.0): AsyncTask, MathUtils and Interpolation classes (https://github.com/libgdx)
- mapsforge (LGPL3): based on 0.2.4 (https://github.com/mapsforge/mapsforge)
- osmdroid (Apache 2.0): some overlay classes (https://github.com/osmdroid/osmdroid)
- tessellate (SGI Free Software License B 2.0): (https://github.com/cscheid/tessellate)