A Repo Of Geo-Related Things In Kentucky - Have something to add? Fork this repo and create a pull request or contact email@example.com with your suggestions!
##State Government Repositories
- Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development (REST Services)
- Kentucky State Data Center
- Kentucky GIS Server (REST services)
- KYMARTIAN (FTP Server)
- This has a lot of data. A bit of trouble to wade through but does include state lidar data!
- KYRaster (State Imagery Services)
- Kentucky Public Service Commission
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (REST services)
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet (FTP)
- Kentucky Transportation Cabinet HIS Extracts
##Local Government Repositories
- Bluegrass Area Development District REST Services
- Includes data for Garrard, Jessamine, Madison, and Woodford County
- Boone County REST Services
- Clark County REST Services
- Daviess County REST Services
- Georgetown-Scott County REST Services
- Lexington Open Data Portal
- LFUCG GIS REST Services
- LINK-GIS REST Services (Campbell, Kenton, and Pendleton County)
- Louisville Open Data Portal - This is being deprecated. Probably best to use LOJIC
- LOJIC Open Data Portal
- Madison County Open Data Portal
- McCracken County REST Services
- Oldham County REST Services
- Shelby County (Triple S) REST Services
- CensusReporter.org (Kentucky results).
- Link goes to Kentucky result page from which you can download Census data across a variety of datasets and different scales (state, county, tract, block group, etc)
- Just go to CensusReporter.org to query all Census data
Maptime! -- Maptime is an open learning environment for all levels and degrees of knowledge and offers intentional support for the beginner. Maptime is simultaneously flexible and structured, creating space for workshops, ongoing projects with a shared goal, and independent/collaborative work time. Beginners most welcome!
Code for America -- join developers, designers, data geeks, leaders, and idea-makers who volunteer to help local government and civic orgs adopt open web technologies.