There's a new release of the Maputnik editor v1.2.0. Let's get a quick rundown of what's new in this version
- Improved key bindings, undo/redo now uses the correct shortcuts on OSX
- Inspect mode after style change no longer buggy
- Heatmap layer type added
- Raster-dem layer type added, you can now do hillshading
- Version string displayed in the UI
- Added support for icon anchor/pitch-alignment
- Added support for circle translate-anchor/pitch-alignment
- Support added for styles without 'glyphs'
- Data functions now support styles without a zoom value
- Autocomplete is functional again
- Removed anonymous gist export as it is no longer supported by GitHub
- More robust/complete automated tests via Webdriver
As always a big thanks to everyone who worked hard to make this release possible (in alphabetical order)
If I've missed someone out please leave a comment, or submit a pull request to this post.
Please raise a bug if you spot any issues with the new release.