Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 50 million developers.Sign up
This is a minor release which fixes a route line rendering issue by upgrading to the latest version of the Mapzen Android SDK
- Fixes route line rendering issue (COMMIT HASH HERE)
- Updates to newest version of the Mapzen Android SDK (COMMIT HASH HERE, https://github.com/mapzen/android/releases/tag/v1.6.0)
- Adds house styles switcher (thanks @bleege!) (bdfddbe)
- Displays transit arrival/departure times in instruction views (thanks @danielwhogan!) (9fcd0c3)
- Mapzen Android SDK Version 1.4.0! This version includes updates & improvements for all in-house dependencies (1e1b083, https://github.com/mapzen/android/releases/tag/v1.4.0)
- Updates min SDK to KitKat (90480df)
Bugfix release that resolves "Single tap on inactive search to switch active result is broken" #800
- Upgrades Mapzen Android SDK to version 1.2.1 (Tangram 0.4.8).
This release fixes several bugs, improves stability, and updates dependencies.
- Updates to Mapzen Android SDK 1.2.0
- Updates to build tools 25.0.1, support library 25.0.1, sdk 25
- Migrates from
LabelPickListenerto ensure selection is centered on POI icon
- Improves test coverage
- Fixes compass visibility
- Improves how empty search results are handles
- Fixes search pager position preservation on rotation and navigation back from route preview
- Improves landscape route preview layout
- Improves view & action bar restoration on rotation
- Fix tilt not being reset when find me button clicked
- Search crash fixes
- Improve LOST connection/disconnection handling
- Remove Bluetooth permission
- Migrate to Mapzen unified API key
- Improve Dagger compiler scope
- Migrates to Mapzen Android SDK version 1.0.8 (which updates to Tangram 0.4.1) and greatly improves stability
- Migrates to MapzenSearch API
- Fixes settings crash for devices running API < 23
- Migrates to Mapzen Android SDK version 1.0.6 (which updates to Tangram 0.4 & On The Road 0.8.4)
- Fixes bug which caused multimodal transit hex values to be incorrect
- Fixes bug which used incorrect data for reverse geocoding
- Fixes jumpy UI when switching route modes in route preview view
Hot fixes native crash on some devices (Galaxy S4 mini, Nexus 5) as a result of production API encryption library. This library has been removed and will be replaced by request signing and server-side validation.
- Adds multi-modal route preview including public transit.
- Migrates from custom Tangram integration to Mapzen Android SDK.
- Removes style submodule (included in Mapzen SDK).
- Adds implicit handling for map intents from other apps.
- Removes place query for map POIs and instead uses reverse geocode plus tile data.
- Hides settings button when viewing search results list.
- Fixes animation loop when rotating search results view pager.
- Better handling of encoded API keys for production builds.
- Fixes back button behavior when loading route preview.
- Fixes various distance calculation errors in route preview and navigation mode.
- Fixes incorrect camera in navigation mode.
- Route preview buttons should be hidden when no route found (#616)
- Start nav button becomes visible for transit on device rotation (#644)
- Hanging first instruction in routing mode (#636)
- Intermittent native crashes on enter/exit routing mode (#645)
- Mapzen Android SDK 1.0.4
- Tangram ES 0.3.2
- Pelias Android SDK 0.7.1
- On the Road 0.8.2
- Speakerbox 1.4.1