Note: This repository was migrated from Google Code at 2015-03-15.
See the change log for details.
Note: Fancytree 2.x is released
Dynatree 1.x will eventually be replaced by Fancytree.
I will support Dynatree for a while, but no new features will be added.
- Optimized for large dynamic trees (DOM elements are only created when really needed).
- Programmable through a rich object oriented interface.
- Support for lazy loading and Ajax.
- Checkboxes and hierarchical selection.
- Supports drag and drop.
- Support for persistence.
- Keyboard aware.
- Include jQuery and dynatree libraries.
- Add a
<div>element where the tree should appear.
- Initialize the dynatree object when the page is loaded.
To learn more
- Check the example page and click on the
[View source code]links.
- Read the documentation.
- Fiddle with the samples.
Feedback and Support
- A discussion forum is in place to ask questions or discuss features.
- Check Stack Overflow for existing questions and answers.
- Use the Issue Tracker to get a list of known bugs, or vote for a feature.
Please make sure you searched the group and issue tracker, before adding a new request.
- If you like: Make a donation.
- Using this library in a commercial product and need some help to meet you deadline? Cont(r)act me!