- Fix #26: Crash when not setting verbose option.
- Print SYST and FEAT when -vv is passed
- Accept list type options for
excludeargument in CLI mode
- Apply and enforce Black formatter
- Fix #27: Download- and UploadSynchronizer honor
--deleteflag for all conditions.
NOTE: default settings will no longer delete files for up- and downloads.
Note: the command line options have changed: Be careful with existing shell scripts after updating from v1.x!
scancommand to list, purge, etc. remote targets.
- Add FTPS (TLS) support.
- Support Active FTP.
- Support for
- CLI returns defined error codes.
- Use configurable logger for output when not in CLI mode.
- Release as Wheel.
- Write mode is now on by default.
--executeoption was removed, use
--include-filesoption was renamed to
--omitoption was renamed to
- Modified format of
- Dropped support for Python 2.6 and 3.3.
Fixes and Improvements:
- Remove lock file on Ctrl-C.
- Refactored and split into more modules.
- Improved test framework and documentation.
- Enforce PEP8, use flake8.
- Add FTPS (TLS) support on Python 2.7/3.2+
- Add conflict handling to upload and download commands
- Move documentation to Read The Docs
- Use tox for tests
- Bi-directional synchronization
- Detect conflicts if both targets are modified since last sync
- Optional resolve strategy (e.g. always use local)
- Distinguish whether a resource was added on local or removed on remote
- Optionally prompt for username/password
- Optionally store credentials in keyring
- Custom password file (~/pyftpsync.pw) is no longer supported
- Colored output
- Interactive mode
- Renamed _pyftpsync-meta.json to .pyftpsync-meta.json
- MSI installer for MS Windows
- Fixes for py3
- Improved progress info