Clone this wiki locally
- Loads scripts asynchronously, with callbacks …
- Ensuring all scripts execute in the correct order.
- Resolves and loads script dependencies.
- Handles circular dependencies gracefully.
- Avoids loading the same script twice.
- Supports custom checks for the pre-presence of each script asset.
- Allows mixing of local and remotely-hosted scripts.
- Supports nested calls.
- Allows for joining multiple assets into one “combo” HTTP request. (if supported by your server)
- Highly configurable.
- Cross-browser and no external dependencies.
- Fast (no evals)
- Tiny! (less than 1 kB gzipped)
Downloads & Links
- Download the latest version (Zip file, includes documentation and demo)