Magnum is a java app for GWAS pathway and network analysis. This is the GitHub repository for the app, there is a separate repository for the command-line tool.
- Marbach D, Lamparter D, Quon G, Kellis M, Kutalik Z, and Bergmann S. Tissue-specific regulatory circuits reveal variable modular perturbations across complex diseases. Submitted (preprint available upon request).
- Network connectivity enrichment analysis
- Compute network properties: diffusion kernels, shortest path lengths, clustering coefficients
- Perform network operations: union
Magnum is under active development, more features are currently being added.
- University of Lausanne, Department of Medical Genetics
- Swiss Institute of Bioinformatics
- SystemsX.ch (SysGenetiX project)