MXit PC Client
mxitc is a client for use on the MXit mobile platform. MXit is essentially an IM program for a wide variety of cellphones. MXit provides a variety of services, such as Gateway support for other IM programs (e.g. Google Talk).
Written in C++ using the Qt toolkit, mxitc aims to be a fully featured MXit client for use on all Qt-capable systems. This includes:
- Mac OSX
Note that the mxitc theme pack is a [seperate project] 1.
- Login/logut (with autologin option)
- Automatic keep-alive
- Supports both TCP and HTTP
- Supports HTTP Proxy (with username/password)
- Support for links
- Support for MXit markup (does not handle backslash escaping or resizing)
- Support for MXit commands
- Group messaging
- Presence updates
- Mood updates
- Online/offline notications
- Add contacts (with invite messages)
- Remove contacts
- Accept/reject subscriptions
- Hide offline contacts
- Group users
- Gateway support
- Supports MXit chunked data
- Supports MXit splash-screen advertising
- Profile updates
- Skins and themes
- Emoticon packs
Released under the GPLv3. Please see LICENSE in the project root folder for more information.
Please see the relevant build file in the docs/ folder.
Please report all issues on the GitHub [issue tracker for mxitc] 2. Please do not post feature requests as issues.
- Marc Bowes (marcbowes AT gmail DOT com)
- Tim Sjoberg (bedlamp AT gmail DOT com)
- Richard Baxter (richard.johnathan.baxter AT gmail DOT com)
Using the installer
Should be straight forward