The team leader is Marc Buils (http://www.marcbuils.fr), HTML5 front en and middleware engineer in freelance.
This is a fork of M2Bench, a project maked by a R&T team of MATIS Group (http://www.matis-group.com) and provided under Lesser GPL license in June 2012.
Recent WebBrowser is Required
Tested on Firefox 15, Chrome 22, Opera 12 and Internet Explorer 10
For Opera: Enable Websockets via opera:config#UserPrefs|EnableWebSockets
- Compilation error with Boost 1.51.0 on Windows 8
- Download WorkESB sources: git clone https://github.com/marcbuils/WorkESB.git
- Download and install Visual C++ 2010 express (http://msdn.microsoft.com/fr-fr/gg699327)
- Download the required external libraries (http://goo.gl/J8hOU) and extract the archive on the following directory: [WorkESB_path]/build/.
- Compil WorkESB sources :
- Open a Visual Studio 2010 console
- Open build directory: cd [WorkESB_path]/build/
- Execute "environment.bat": environment.bat
- Execute "Compil_full.bat": compil_full.bat
- Open [WorkESB_path]/build/sequencer folder
- Execute startesb_dev.bat