Hugo Theme Massively MBR
My fork of [Curtis Timson's Massively theme] for use with the Hugo static site generator.
I'm using my fork of the theme on my personal site at https://marcelbrueckner.de/
See my personal site configuration as an example:
Hugo Internal Templates
The theme currently also supports the following "internal templates" supplied by Hugo
The cover image will be resized for different screen sizes and thus needs to be retrieved as a resource. For this, Hugo requires to load the file from the
assetDir (which is
/assets by default). The background image is expected to be stored in an subfolder called
images/, so have to add an image to the following location in your Hugo application:
In your site's parameters, provide the image name via
backgroundImage = YOUR_BACKGROUND_IMAGE.EXT.
Custom Front Matter
disableComments- If set to
truethis will disable comments on the post when Disqus is enabled.
Changes to the original hugo-theme-massively
- @6a6e965 Disable parallax scrolling effect by default as the background image was constantly bouncing around
- @627f245 Make copyright messages customizable in order to
- use custom copyright text (instead of site title)
- give attribution to cover photo author
- @fbc4b74 Make background image path customizable (thanks to Jonathan Keane from which I borrowed
somea lot of code)
- @82ed505, @99c1407 Update Font Awesome from v4.7.0 to v5.12.0
- @5ee863a Enable use of a list of arbitrary links to social profiles instead of a predefined set
- @b5def44, @6e0703d, @77debfd Rewrite layout using Hugo's Base Templates, add support for sections and additional links in navigation
- @4c7d5d8 Add Git info support
- @ccd1d87 Add German language support
- Massively by HTML5 UP
- Curtis Timson for his fundamental work on hugo-theme-massively
- Jonathan Keane for some inspiration I've got from his very own fork of the Hugo Theme Massively
This hugo theme is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
Read More - LICENSE