QR voice is a web application that generates qr-codes for synthesized voice messages.
How does it work?
- Go to qrvoice.net
- Type any message into the main input box
- Optionally pick a language in which the message should be pronounced (this is not for translation)
- Click generate button right next to input box (there's a small qr-code icon in it)
- Share the message either by downloading/printing it or using the link above the qr-code image
- Spread the word using the social buttons
- Obviously a mobile device and a qr-code scanner app is needed to decode and play the message
User interface is available in different languages through far bottom dropdown list
- No idea what the heck is qr-code? Check it out
- QR voice is powered by YUI for interface, Google APIs for synthesized voice playback and qr-code image and bit.ly for URL shorten using custom domain.
Marcel Duran :: email@example.com e-mail me for questions and feedback
Copyright (c) 2016, Marcel Duran