Copyright (c) 2011 Marcel Klehr
based on "js-mindmap"
Copyright (c) 2008/09/10 Kenneth Kufluk http://kenneth.kufluk.com/
This program makes use of "MicroEvent"
Copyright (c) 2011 Jerome Etienne, http://jetienne.com
- Draggable nodes
- Realistic animation (nodes look like floating in water)
- Loads mindmap from HTML or JSON data
- Callbacks for many operations
- Fully and intuitively editable in edit mode
See the wiki for more information about how to install and use buzzmap.
Submit any bugs and feature requests to the bug tracker
- Bugfix: Nodes weren't removed from their parents when deleting them
- Tried to amke edit mode more intuitive (doubleclicking still fires 'click' event)
- Corrected jQUery selection mechanism (now the buzzmap container must be selected directly)
- New CSS class for root nodes ('root')
- Now more than one root nodes are possible
- Bugfix: Fixed a strange behaviour (some nodes weren't moving until being dragged)
- Root nodes' children can no longer be hidden
- New event system (MicroEvent)
- New class 'Buzzmap'