This is an escript that uses epers (and the code in ./src) to implement a blog.
It uses different repositories (mysql, mongo, redis) just as an example and to make a point about how easy it is to switch or mix different databases.
- Start by taking a rough look at ./run, and then src/blog.erl.
- Note how:
- The business logic is handled directly in the "entities" modules (blog_post, blog_author, etc).
- The blog module is the main entry point to the CRUD routines.
- Along the code, you only interact very briefly (and simply) with the eper module.
- The impedance between db and entity representations is greatly diminished by a clear abstraction level.
How to run