Reis is a cross-platform 2D game engine writen in C++/SDL.
- Create Game with Scenes.
- Generic transitions and fade in/fade out between Scenes.
- Graphics manager, Shapes (not yet uploaded) and Colors (RGB).
- Input manager (keyboard, mouse and up to 4 gamepads).
- Resource manager with XML parsers.
- Simple font (.ttf) and Sprite font (not yet uploaded).
- Sprites, SpriteSheets and Animations.
Feel free to make contributions. If you encounter any bugs, please email me.
marcelo.barbosa (at) ifrn.edu.br
Reis is distributed under the terms and conditions of the zlib/png license.
Started developing Roots (old), 2015.
Renamed to Reis. Refactoring code since February, 2016.
Current version 0.9.0 in April, 2017.
Stopped making updates in May, 2017.