Plot your strava activities on google maps and get insights out of it.
- Backend: Node & Express Server (Data layer powered by Apollo Graphql)
- Frontend: React (State management with Redux) and Styling with Minimalistic CSS Tachyons
- Redis Database
- Communication between frontend and backend with Mappersmith client API.
- Communication between backend and strava API with Axios HTTP client.
- Unit tests with Jest
- E2E tests on the backend leveraged on Supertest
- Visual Components Catalog with Storybook which automatically generates Jest Snapshot tests to prevent unintended changes.
E2E tests on the frontend with Cypress(Coming soon)
How to Run the application locally
Visit the application
Login with your Strava credentials (or not, just click the toggle to use mocked data instead)
and navigate the application with fixtures from my own data.