Boutique — The boutique manager
This is a couchapp built for the management of tailor's shops.
It will allow to:
- insert the orders of the clients;
- insert the modifications requested by the clients;
- assign the work to the laboratories;
- track the warehouse;
- sync with AS/400.
System configuration is managed through Puppet.
You need to boostrap it with the following procedure:
- create a boutique user (or use your own):
sudo adduser --disabled-login boutique && base="/home/boutique"
- compile and install NodeJS:
./configure --prefix="$base/NodeJS" && make && make install
- compile and install CouchDB using build-couchdb:
- create packages folder:
pkgs="$base/packages" && mkdir "$pkgs"
- package NodeJS and CouchDB:
cd "$base" && tar -Jcf $pkgs/NodeJS.tar.xz NodeJS && tar -Jcf $pkgs/CouchDB.tar.xz CouchDB
- download and run bootstrap.sh (replace upcase with useful info):
bash -ex ./bootstrap.sh "$base" "$pkgs" "Boutique $(hostname)" "boutique" "BOUTIQUEPASSWORD" "ADMIN@MAIL" "AS400USER" "AS400PASSWORD"
WARNING: please read the
bootstrap.sh script to understand what it does. In short it checks and sets-up a basic environment, then applies a Puppet manifest to configure everything (install dependencies, setup services, create folders, ...).
./run CMDNAME ARGS to run scripts in
Everything is tested only on Ubuntu.