This is the list of changes for the PHP_CodeCoverage 1.1 release series.
- Fixed #94: Functions created using the runkit extension caused warnings.
- Fixed #80: Whitelisted files that do not exist lead to errors.
- Fixed #91: Traits are not handled properly.
- Fixed notice in
insteadofkeywords are now properly highlighted in the HTML report.
- Fixed #74: Removed extraneous spaces in displayed paths in the HTML code coverage report.
- Fixed #75: CRAP index missing from HTML code coverage report.
- Added support for traits.
- Added an option to disable the caching of
PHP_Token_Streamobjects to reduce the memory usage.
- Refactored the collection and processing of code coverage data improving code readability and performance.
- Refactored the generation of Clover XML and HTML reports improving code readability and testability.
- Removed the support for multiple blacklist groups.
- Removed the