Aurora Demos ported to FastLED::NeoMatrix
Aurora Pattern Demos were ported to FastLED::NeoMatrix by Marc MERLIN
Aurora.ino is the main code you can compile and that will run my favourite patterns. You can send 'n', 'p' via serial console or '10' to switch to pattern #10
You can also go in a subdirectory like Aurora/bounce to only compile/run the bounce pattern.
- In _baddisplay, you will find code that I believe is broken, potentially by me. If you can fix it, send patches.
- In _notmytaste, you will fine code that works fine but that I don't like as much.
Many thanks to all of the fantastic hardware and open source software libraries used in Aurora!
- [FastLED Library] by Daniel Garcia and Mark Kriegsman
- [Aurora] by Jason Coon
A huge thank you to all of the projects and open source software that are used in and inspired Aurora!
- [Light Appliance] by Craig Lindley
- [Funky Clouds] by [Stefan Petrick]
- [Rainbow Smoke] by [Jozsef Fejes]
- [LED Effects] by Robert Atkins
- [The Nature of Code] by [Daniel Shiffman]