This Laravel/Filament project is written for people who want to test Soap and Rest services protected with x509 Certificates. It can be used to:
- test on demand single or multiple urls
- execute the tests via console
- view the results (success and failures)
It uses the cURL functions in PHP.
- PHP >= 8.1
- cURL Extension
- Database (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- clone the repository
- create database
- create a .env file
- run migrations:
php artisan migrate:fresh
- create a user with
php artisan make:filament-user
- update the user setting is_admin field to true
npm run production
- modify the Makefile according to your needs
Simply login into admin area.
Add every x509 certificate you need:
Then define every endpoint you need to test:
If you want to execute all the tests inside the database (url table) simply execute the artisan command
php artisan urltester:execute
- add cron jobs
Thank you for considering contributing to URL Tester! Please contact me via GitHub.
This project is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.