- 💼 I am a Principal Security Engineer with experience building security functions at Fortune500, pre-IPO companies, and exponential growth startups. Currently, I own efforts to secure GitLab's SaaS cloud infrastructure and container technologies.
- ✍🏻 I curate CloudSecList, a newsletter that keeps thousands of security professionals informed about current happenings and news related to the security of cloud-native technologies, and CloudSecDocs, a website collecting and sharing my technical notes and knowledge on cloud-native technologies, security, technical leadership, and engineering culture.
- 📚 I blog about cloud security, strategy, and technical leadership, and I'm writing The CloudSec Engineer, a book on how to enter, establish yourself, and thrive in the cloud security industry as an individual contributor.
- 🔑 I also run a boutique security advisory firm, and I am an advisor and angel investor of a few early-stage startups.
- 🛡 I am a member of the AWS Community Builders program, part of the committee tasked with creating the Certified Kubernetes Security Specialist (CKS) Certification, and a mentor in the Lead the Future program, a non-profit that helps young Italian talents pursue a career in the STEM field.
- 💬 You can find additional information about me at: marcolancini.it
How to Reach Me
|👉 Subscribe to CloudSecList|