An open source Android application for consult the libre online nautical maps OpenSeaMap (map.openseamap.org).
- Different languages: Italian, English, Russian
- Many layers displayed on the map
- User GPS route track
- Add the settings activity
- Add the legend of the map
- Add the compass of the user direction
- Add gps route track
- Internationalization of software
For adding a new language is necessary add a new version of strings.xml file with the new translation
Get the source
$ git clone --recursive https://github.com/marcoM32/SeaMapDroid.git $ cd SeaMapDroid
This application is Free Software: You can use, study share and improve it at your will. Specifically you can redistribute and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Logo by @naufaldsg