Sitemap Generator CLI
A command line interface for my XML Sitemap Generator written in Go (golang).
go get -u github.com/marcobeierer/sitemapgenerator-cli cd $GOPATH/github.com/marcobeierer/sitemapgenerator-cli go install
You can find precompiled binaries for 64 bit Linux, MacOS and Windows systems in the
bin folder of this repository.
sitemapgenerator [flags] url
The sitemap is written to the standard output. It is thus possible to redirect the output directly to a file.
- Path to the token file
- Number of the maximal concurrent connections.
- With the reference count threshold you can define that images and videos that are embedded on more than the selected number of HTML pages are excluded from the sitemap.
- Enable generation of a sitemap index file, recommended for large websites.
- Number of retries for each failed request
- Timeout in seconds after a failed request
- Seconds between each update request
sitemapgenerator -tokenpath token.txt https://www.marcobeierer.com > sitemap.xml
Online Sitemap Generator
The sitemap generator is also available as online tool on my website.
Where do I get a Token?
You can use the Sitemap Generator for websites with up to 500 URL for free. If your website has more URLs, you can purchase a token on my website.