Fungus - 3D Demos
This project is a list of Fungus demos originally created for the Lab Game Design course I held at NABA in 2016/2017. Most of the examples were created on student request or as a solution for some topics raised during lessons.
Its main focus is 3D interaction, but many topics may be implemented also in 2D design.
Note that most of the examples are just prototypes and should not be considered complete products.
- Fungus3DDemo: a game prototype involving collecting coins, powerups, activating triggers and avoiding traps.
- CameraControl: this example shows how to control 3D Camera using Fungus.
- GhostVision: this example shows how to control a Camera vision and how to make "invisible elements" appear.
- Dialogue: this example shows how to use the Fungus dialogue system with a 3D character.
- DoorTriggers: this example shows how to activate doors through triggers and inputs.
- MouseAction: this example shows how to create mouse interaction with a 3D object and a Flowchart in a scene.
- MovingPillars: this example shows how to move several items using a flowchart each.
- MovingPlatform: a simple scene where an FPS controller activates a moving platform and moves with it
- Pickup: this example shows how to pickup an object through a trigger.
- PoleClimbing: this example shows how to climb a pole using a combination of triggers.
- Traps: this example shows how to create traps using Physics and Triggers.
Demos created by Marco Secchi (marcosecchi.it).