A Clojure application that publishes Bitcoin market data to a RabbitMQ borker.
You will need to define an environment variable named
should contain the value of the RabbitMQ connection string.
The supported exchanges are:
- CampBx - https://campbx.com/
- Bitstamp - https://www.bitstamp.net/
- Vircurex - https://vircurex.com/
- BTC-e - https://btc-e.com/
- BTC China - https://vip.btcchina.com/
To print out the feeds data to
lein run -m bitpub.ticker-feed
To publish the market data to a RabbitMQ broker.
lein run -m bitpub.publish
There is a consumer that will simply print all the feed data.
lein run -m bitpub.consumer
Copyright © 2014 Marco Yuen email@example.com
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License either version 1.0 or (at your option) any later version.