Poly A Place
Draw your universe. Paint the road, rivers, trees... View demo : Poly A Place
This experiment is a test for me. I wanted to build a complete application based on HTML5 and canvas. The optimisation and implementation will probably never end (sorry guys). It is also my first steps with GitHub.
Poly a place has been tested on Chrome 13.
- Known issues in Firefox
- Code with classes... (new tile, update,...) - Design patterns
- Resizing viewports
- Remove the loader only when everything is loaded
- DONE - Build a new interface
- Improve drag and Drop
- New sprites to correct the 'white line'
- Trees (how to plant ? random ?)
- Add rows ? (.push)
- DONE - Zoom level (default /2 )
- Take a screenshot, Resize, Rename and Save
- Save data with tiles level
- Open saved sketch (use a
- Load tiles Advanced loading - A new popup with :
- Search by Name, date, sketch name, thumbnail
- Connection with a phone
- Create Different rooms
For the moment there is no gameplay in this experiment. Idea : Create a short race. The car follow a bezier curve. Use a velocity vector for the speed.
To move the car, press only the
- Build a car !
- Build a Start tile
- Easy Sql configuration
- Clean the code, create classes (one class to build q tile, whitch contains all the oissible tiles)