- CascadiaJS, July 31-Aug 1 2014
- JSConf EU, Sept 13-14, 2014
Should you want to run this presentation from source for some reason, the full setup gives you access to all reveal.js features and plugins such as speaker notes as well as the development tasks needed to make changes to the source.
Building from source locally
Some reveal.js features require that presentations run from a local web server. The following instructions will set up such a server as well as all of the development tasks needed to make edits to the reveal.js source code.
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:hakimel/reveal.js.git
- Navigate to the reveal.js folder
$ cd reveal.js
- Install dependencies
$ npm install
- Serve the presentation and monitor source files for changes
$ grunt serve
- Open http://localhost:8000 to view your presentation
You can change the port by using
grunt serve --port 8001.