an immutant project to show how to integrate friend for authentication/authorization
it uses the builtin workflow interactive-form that processes a web form via POST
it also uses ring-router for routing.
clone the project, deploy it with "lein immutant deploy"
login with user "jane" password "user_password" or "root" and "admin_password"
- visit http://localhost:8080/friend-acl/api/auth to see auth details
- visit http://localhost:8080/friend-acl/api/ping to see a service anyone can access
- visit http://localhost:8080/friend-acl/api/user-only-ping to see a service that only users with the "user" role can access (for example jane)
- visit http://localhost:8080/friend-acl/api/admin-only-ping to see a service that only users with the "admin" role can access (for example root)
- visit http://localhost:8080/friend-acl/api/logout to logout
Copyright © 2012 marianoguerra
Distributed under the Eclipse Public License, the same as Clojure.
some things I discovered while making the example
- wrap-session and wrap-keyword-params are required on the app to make friend work
- wrap-authorize requires a seq of roles