Emacs configuration using org-mode based on Arjen Wiersma's https://gitlab.com/buildfunthings/emacs-config, Sacha Chua's http://pages.sachachua.com/.emacs.d/Sacha.html and Daniel Mai’s https://github.com/danielmai/.emacs.d.
- still debugging (my version, not theirs);
- tested only with emacs 25.1 under Linux.
- first backup your existing ~/.emacs.d
- rename your existing ~/.emacs.d
- do a git clone as follows:
git clone https://github.com/maridonkers/emacs-config.git ~/.emacs.d
- start emacs and wait until packages are all retrieved and installed.