Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
v4.1.0 view commit logs
CollectionView#addChildViewnow accepts a
- Marionette now uses
el.ownerDocument.documentElement;by default instead of
document.documentElementfor querying, customizable via
- The UMD build now reinstates
noConflictfor using multiple versions on the global scope.
- Fixed a case where a child view could potentially get multiple
- Pre-rendered views from outside of a region will now correctly empty an current view in a region if shown.
emptyViewwill now respect the
- Updated backbone dependency to allow for 1.4 without a warning.
- Tooling and testing was updated and improved removing gulp.
Region._setElementwas added for internal use, but may be made public in a future release.
v4.0.0 view commit logs
The breaking changes are documented in the upgrade guide.
CollectionViewcan now render a template in the same fashion of the removed
View#triggersnow passes the originating DOM event object as the final argument of the triggered Mn event.
- View classes now have the
- The ES6 package was exposed in
- The underscore dependency was updated to include 1.8.3 - 1.9.x.
The documentation structure was overhauled to provide a flow to reading through the docs.
For v4 documentation:
For the v3-v4 upgrade guide:
filterevent now returns the attaching and detached views.
unbindRequestscan now be called without handlers to remove all handlers from an entity.
- If an event handler on a behavior was undefined it would remove any prior defined handler.
- When a behavior is destroyed it will now undelegate the behavior events and triggers.
- When a view was added a performance check on
NextCollectionViewwould sometimes prevent existing views from sorting correctly.
viewFilterwill now be called with the same arguments with underscore or lodash.
- Multiple handlers for a single event. If needed, use a single handler to call multiple methods.
- Prevent exception when a view is instantiated with a non-existing selector
- When a collection defines the
NextCollectionViewsort order, the add at end performance improvement was removed to prevent edge case errors.
NextCollectionViewno longer sorts according to the collection if
sortWithCollectionis set to false.
- When views added to
NextCollectionViewfrom a collection don't have a matching model, removing the model no longer throws an error.
NextCollectionViewnow uses backbone update flags instead of calculating changes for sorting
NextCollectionViewcollection single model remove no longer incorrectly removes all children
EmptyViewwill correctly display if a
NextCollectionViewis rendered in