Using Numenta's Hierachical Temporal Memory algorithm to classify EEG data
NB: EEG is the recording of electrical activity along the scalp - in other words, brainwaves :-)
motor_imagerycontains the code for EEG motor imagery classification.
- EGG data was recorded around the motor cortex.
- The signals were recorded with a 8 channels EEG and OpenBCI board.
- There are 3 phases: no movement, left hand, right hand.
- The sampling rate is 4 ms.
- This classifier was made at the Numenta Hackathon (NuPIC Fall 2014 Hackathon) where I gave a little demo.
- See demo slides and video.