- nginx-badbot-blocker 134 Block bad, possibly even malicious web crawlers (automated bots) using Nginx
- scripts 5 My daily sysadmin scripts
- ansible-magento 5 Deploy Magento on two Rackspace Cloud servers (1 web + 1 DB)
- nginx-skeleton 4 Simply generates init scripts and nginx configs from a variety of skeletons.
- awesome-pentest 2 A collection of awesome penetration testing resources, tools and other shiny things
Repositories contributed to
- Kickball/awesome-selfhosted 6,788 This is a list of Free Software network services and web applications which can be hosted locally. Selfhosting is the process of locally hosting and managing applications instead of renting from Sa…
- soheil/ssh2 375 SSH for EC2
- StevenBlack/hosts 3,439 Extending and consolidating hosts files from a variety of sources like adaway.org, mvps.org, malwaredomains.com, someonewhocares.org, yoyo.org, and potentially others. You can optionally invoke ext…
- claudioc/jingo 526 Node.js based Wiki
- mail-in-a-box/mailinabox 4,688 Mail-in-a-Box helps individuals take back control of their email by defining a one-click, easy-to-deploy SMTP+everything else server: a mail server in a box.
Contributions in the last year 55 total Apr 30, 2015 – Apr 30, 2016
Longest streak 6 days December 18 – December 23
Current streak 0 days Last contributed
Feb 12, 2016