You can clone with
HTTPS or Subversion.
get rid of outdated version file
readme: get rid of rails info; add markaby/tilt hack info
get rid of SgmlMarkup; add method enable_html5! as a sinatra hack (since
tilt doesn't render layouts properly)
* get rid of mab5, just use mab directly
* turn on validations for html5 + fix html5 specs
* improve a spec
credit judofyr, _why as authors
version bump to 0.8.0
* mark html5 specs that are failing as 'pending'
* minor formatting changes
A little cleanup.
Add new attributes.
Correct behavior for self-closing tags.
SGML self-closing option.
A few more tags. mab5 kernel method. html5_options.
Changed default tagset to permit HTML5 tags in partials.
Fix doctype and charset meta. Add spec.
Add rudimentary HTML5 tagset
add bundler rake helper methods; comment out release rake methods
remove support for Rails (only 1.x and 2.x were supported)
* get rid of hanna/rdoctask
* Rename *_test.rb => *_spec.rb so that they are run by rake
convert some tests => specs
* more bundler changes (copy what bundler gem does)
* remove jewler
* use bundler
* upgrade rspec
* get rid of sinatra + tilt integration (it is integrated into tilt)
Version bump to 0.7.2
Refactor the test/spec-suite:
* Upgrade to RSpec 2
* Split Test::Unit and RSpec into different files
Merge pull request #28 from MatmaRex/master
Sensible handling of boolean HTML attributes
sensible handling of boolean HTML tags
use the markaby module now built into tilt. Closes #24
add a spec for inheritance of InvalidXhtmlError
Make exceptions inherit from StandardError
* StandardError is caught with a simple rescue, and with
call @builder.tag! instead of @builder.method_missing