This update focuses on adding new plugins and fixing old ones.
- New generic hosts: Gofile and Bayfiles, both of which have an official API and thus will probably be around for a while.
- Images: Pixhost
- Text & Code: p.defau.lt, pastie, and paste2
- Fixed bugs in transfer.sh and dmca.gripe plugins
- Fixed some macOS bugs. If you use macOS, please report bugs, it will really help me out because it's a pain to test!
As always, if you are upgrading an existing Anypaste installation and use a custom config file, you will need to add the new plugins to said file before you can use them. One way is to run
anypaste -C, but this will delete your existing config. If you are upgrading but don't have a config file, then there's no worry.
- Added new plugins: Filemail and keep.sh.
- Removed plugins: Vgy.me no longer allows anonymous uploads and instaud.io shut down.
- Fixed plugins: transfer.sh (original domain went down, presumably some third party is keeping it up now) and sendvid (now requires https).
- Custom user-agent to identify Anypaste to hosting sites (if they care).
- Github actions to automatically run unit tests and shellcheck.