#Drupal Module Statistics
This TextMate bundle helps display useful information about a given Drupal module in an easy to read HTML output display.
- Automatic updates! After downloading and installing the initial TextMate bundle, you will no longer have to worry about missing out on a newer version!
- Dialog support for file processing and automatic updates
- Supports Drupal 5, 6 and 7
- Automatic detection and parsing of module information when .info file is discoverable with the proper naming scheme (see: http://drupal.org/node/206754)
- Garland style theme
- Sticky headers and collapsible fieldsets
- Total Lines of Source Code
- Source code file processing - links that open file in Textmate, lines of code, file size
- Image file processing - preview, dimensions, format, and file size
- Add support for toggling preferences
For background information and best practices for installing TextMate bundles please see Installing a Bundle from the TextMate manual.
- Download the latest version (see above) and extract it
- Open TextMate
- Drag the file
Drupal.tmbundlefrom the extracted folder to the TextMate icon in your dock.
If this is a fresh install, it will simply open the Bundle Editor after it has installed. If this is an update, TextMate will ask you if you wish to update the bundle. Select
- Drag a module folder from the Finder onto the TextMate icon in your dock and it will open the entire module as a project
- Open any source file in the module (project)
^⌘Mto run Drupal Module Statistics
- If new install, it will download required additional files
Drupal Module Statistics checks for updates every time this bundle command is ran. If a newer version is detected, it will prompt you to download and install the latest version. You can cancel and continue with the current version on your machine, however it will prompt again the next time it is ran. Automatic updates will also update your
Drupal.tmbundle file inside of TextMate.