iOS library that interacts with the chuckpad-social service.
- Add to an existing iOS project as a git submodule with:
git submodule add firstname.lastname@example.org:markcerqueira/chuckpad-social-ios.git path-to-directoryExample:
git submodule add email@example.com:markcerqueira/chuckpad-social-ios.git hello-chuckpad/chuckpad-social-ios.
- Add the chuckpad-social-ios folder into your Xcode project. Note that if you update this submodule to a newer version there may be new files added so remember to add those to your project if you are getting compilation errors after pulling.
- Link with Security.framework in Build Phases; this library uses FXKeychain internally to store some information and FXLibrary requires the Security framework.
- hello-chuckpad is a "Hello, World" project that uses this library with a suite of unit tests to verify the interactions between this iOS library and the server.
- chuckpad-social is the server that this client-side library interacts with.
- miniAudicle will be the first product in the iOS App Store that uses the chuckpad-social service and this library.