Ola for emails
MJML implementation of Ola design system created by marketgoo.
npm i @marketgoo/ola-emails
You can load the mjml code in three different ways:
ola-emails '<mjml>...</mjml>' ola-emails --file 'email.mjml' ola-emails < email.mjml
--theme. The path of a json file with a theme tokens.
--validation. Validation level (strict, soft or skip).
--file. The file with the mjml code
ola-emails --theme=./my-theme.json --file email.mjml > email.html
Documentation page is available https://marketgoo.github.io/Ola-Emails/docs.html
You can document your new components (or edits) in the
docs.js file at the root of project.
As you can see, there is a json with all of the components. The schema of each object is:
- name: Name of component. Example OlaIcon
- tag: Tag of component: Example ola-icon
- attr: What attributes are avaibable in this component, with their types and allowed/default values.
- parent: The tag name of the parent, if has.
- subcomponents: Array with the tags of it children, if has.
- example: An example of implementation of this componnent.