GraphQL Inspector outputs a list of changes between two GraphQL schemas. Every change is precisely explained and marked as breaking, non-breaking or dangerous. It helps you validate documents and fragments against a schema and even find similar or duplicated types.
Use GraphQL Inspector however you want:
- Compares schemas
- Detect breaking or dangerous changes
- Schema change notifications
- Use serverless functions validate changes
- Validates Operations and Fragments against a schema
- Finds similar / duplicated types
- Schema coverage based on Operations and Fragments
- Serves a GraphQL server with faked data and GraphiQL
- Docker Image
Use on GitHub
Installation and Usage
Visit our website graphql-inspector.com to learn more about the project.
Documentation is available at graphql-inspector.com/docs.
Some part of the library was ported to NodeJS from Ruby's GraphQL Schema Comparator
Contributions, issues and feature requests are very welcome. If you are using this package and fixed a bug for yourself, please consider submitting a PR!
And if this is your first time contributing to this project, please do read our Contributor Workflow Guide before you get started off.
Code of Conduct
MIT © Kamil Kisiela