GitKraken Boards syncs in real-time with GitHub Issues and GitHub Milestones so changes made in either system are immediately reflected in the other. Link cards to GitHub pull requests, check PR statuses, auto-update cards based on PR statuses and view build statuses without leaving GitKraken Boards.
Plus, use GitHub Actions to automate your workflow; trigger automated actions in GitKraken Boards by linking cards to pull requests descriptions or commit messages in GitHub.
Benefits of GitKraken Boards
- Easily Accessible: Open in GitKraken Git GUI, browser, mobile app, Atom or VS Code.
- Track Anything: Track tasks, issues, milestones, etc.
- Collaborative Boards: Invite team members & set security permissions.
- Column Automations: Automatically trigger updates with certain actions.
- Integrations: GitHub, Slack & GitKraken Git GUI integrations reduce context switching.
- Views: Kanban board, calendar, or timeline view. Set up a calendar feed to see due dates in Google Calendar/iCal.
- Dashboards: Group boards & display them in a dashboard view with activity metrics.
- Public Boards: Share with a URL.
- Powerful Search & Filters: Quickly find the information you’re looking for.
- Images: Set card & board background images.
- Markdown Support: In card descriptions & comments.
- Notifications: Get alerts in-app, email, or Slack.
- Core Features: Labels, assignees, task lists, themes, etc.
Pricing and setup
The legendary issue tracker for developers, with GitHub sync.
- 2-way GitHub Issue Sync
- Link Cards to GitHub Pull Requests
- Automate Your Workflow with GitHub Actions
- GitKraken Git GUI Integration