Kiwi TCMS is the the leading open source test case management system
- Helps you transform the testing process within your team
- Helps you become more organized, transparent & accountable
- Boosts engineering productivity & participation
- 10+ years of history
- Licensed under GPL 2
Ideal for small teams. Unlimited users, you control who has access. Always the latest version. Tenants are isolated via PostgreSQL schemas.
As a test engineer use the dashboard to see pending work. Execute tests, mark results and report bugs.
As a QA team lead create test plans and cases, track progress and assign work across multiple teams. Perform peer reviews.
As a test manager see who's doing what and provide status report to stakeholders before release. Centralize your acceptance books!
Integrated bug reporting with Bugzilla, JIRA, GitHub and GitLab. Planned system integration with Trello and GitHub.
Test runner plugins
Use Kiwi TCMS plugins for TAP, JUnit and other popular test runners to collect automation results!
Provides full access so you can get creative. Available via JSON and XML RPC with API client in Python.
Pricing and setup
FREE Public Tenant
For product exploration and demo purposes.
- Other users have access to your data
- Inactive users removed after 90 days
- Hosted at public.tenant.kiwitcms.org
- SSL enabled