Nightfall Radar (formerly known as Watchtower Radar) is a machine learning based API you can use to scan GitHub repositories for sensitive credentials & secrets, like API keys for a broad range of services like AWS, GCP, Twilio, Stripe, etc.
- Nightfall's detectors are built via machine learning, so you'll receive more accurate, less noisy results than traditional approaches like regular expressions or high-entropy string detection.
- There's also no need to specify what exact types of keys or credentials you're looking for - Nightfall will discover a very broad set of secrets.
- All scan results are also accessible in our dashboard UI, in case you'd prefer to access results visually rather than programmatically.
- Nightfall does not store or track sensitive findings.
- Nightfall scans both public and private repos.
- Nightfall scans the full commit history for repos that have 1000 unique commits or fewer. For larger repos, Nightfall scans the current working directory (i.e. the latest version of the files in the default branch).
View list of scans.
View a scan's results.