Looking for maintainers, who want to take over the development!
Have a look at a colorful alternative plugin http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/71031/minimap !
This plugins adds a code overview/outline for the current editor. Implements https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=199663
- [Bugfix 31]: Outline is visible again for 8.2
- [Feature 26]: Use bicubic scaling for better quality
- [Feature 23]: Add mnemonic to menu entry
- [Bugfix 27]: Fix layout in options dialog
- [Feature 8]: Dark theme support (colors are taken from the mimetype of the editor, see also the new darkening-option)
- [Feature 13]: Enable antialiasing
- [Feature 20]: Font size is configureable
- [Feature 17]: Add option for disablement in the View menu
- [Feature 10]: Add options dialog to Tools|Options|Misc and make width of the outline configureable
- [Feature 15]: Make position the outline configureable (in options dialog)
- [Task 18]: UI: Remove border
- [Bugfix 14]: Fixed: java.lang.ArithmeticException
- [Bugfix 11]: Fixed: OOME when invoking ShowEditorOnlyAction
- [Feature 4]: Attach outline next to editor (removes the explicite window from previous version)
- [Bugfix 6]: Fixed NPE, when no document is available
- [Task 7]: Add donation link
- [Task 9]: Provide signed version for update center
- initial version
Provide defects, request for enhancements and feedback at https://github.com/markiewb/nb-codeoutline/issuesCompatible to NetBeans 8.0+ and JDK7+.
License: GPL 2 - http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.txt. This plugin integrates some sourcecode from http://www.bluej.org/. The copyright for BlueJ is held by M. Kölling and J. Rosenberg. BlueJ is available under the GNU General Public License version 2 with the Classpath Exception