Mark Jaquith markjaquith
- Tampa, FL
- Joined on
- WordPress-Skeleton 1,377 Basic layout of a WordPress Git repository. I use this as a base when creating a new repo.
- WP-Stack 1,076 A toolkit for creating professional WordPress deployments
- WP-TLC-Transients 253
- WordPress 231 This is legacy. Use github.com/WordPress/WordPress/ instead!
- WordPress-Plugin-Directory-Slurper 85 Slurps down every stable version of every plugin in the WordPress plugin directory.
Repositories contributed to
- WordPress/WordPress 6,088 WordPress, Git-ified. Synced via SVN every 15 minutes, including branches and tags! This repository is just a mirror of the WordPress subversion repository. Please do not send pull requests. Submit…
- pantheon-systems/wp_launch_check 24 WP-CLI Plugin to run checks against installation for Performance and Security
- iseulde/focus 22 Focus!
- Automattic/jetpack 391 Your WordPress, Streamlined.
- Yoast/wordpress-seo 518 Yoast SEO for WordPress
Contributions in the last year 368 total Aug 27, 2014 – Aug 27, 2015
Longest streak 9 days March 24 – April 1
Current streak 0 days Last contributed