Mark Jaquith markjaquith
- Tampa, FL
- Joined on
- WordPress-Skeleton 1,300 Basic layout of a WordPress Git repository. I use this as a base when creating a new repo.
- WP-Stack 1,052 A toolkit for creating professional WordPress deployments
- WP-TLC-Transients 236
- WordPress 235 This is legacy. Use github.com/WordPress/WordPress/ instead!
- cache-buddy 78 #WordPressPlugin: makes more WordPress pages cacheable
Repositories contributed to
- WordPress/WordPress 5,445 WordPress, Git-ified. Synced via SVN every 15 minutes, including branches and tags! This repository is just a mirror of the WordPress subversion repository. Please do not send pull requests. Submit…
- iseulde/focus 22 Focus!
- Automattic/jetpack 324 Your WordPress, Streamlined.
- pantheon-systems/wp_launch_check 12 WP-CLI Plugin to run checks against installation for Performance and Security
- norcross/airplane-mode 196 Disables external data calls and loading for working on a purely local (i.e. no internet connection) WordPress site
Contributions in the last year 424 total Apr 21, 2014 – Apr 21, 2015
Longest streak 9 days March 24 – April 1
Current streak 2 days April 19 – April 20
- Pushed 15 commits to markjaquith/slug-control Apr 19 – Apr 20
- Pushed 1 commit to markjaquith/grunt-puphpet-site Apr 16
4 Pull Requests
- Open #22 Fix weird "April 15,2015" date formatting
- Open #21 Make the SESSION check more precise
- Closed #2 Fix weird "April 15,2015" date formatting
- Closed #1 Make the SESSION check more precise