Mark Jaquith markjaquith
- Tampa, FL
- Joined on
- WordPress-Skeleton 1,278 Basic layout of a WordPress Git repository. I use this as a base when creating a new repo.
- WP-Stack 1,037 A toolkit for creating professional WordPress deployments
- WordPress 237 This is legacy. Use github.com/WordPress/WordPress/ instead!
- WP-TLC-Transients 234
- WordPress-Plugin-Directory-Slurper 73 Slurps down every stable version of every plugin in the WordPress plugin directory.
Repositories contributed to
- WordPress/WordPress 5,341 WordPress, Git-ified. Synced via SVN every 15 minutes, including branches and tags! This repository is just a mirror of the WordPress subversion repository. Please do not send pull requests. Submit…
- iseulde/focus 22 Focus!
- norcross/airplane-mode 192 Disables external data calls and loading for working on a purely local (i.e. no internet connection) WordPress site
- Automattic/jetpack 318 Your WordPress, Streamlined.
- Yoast/wordpress-seo 458 WordPress SEO
Contributions in the last year 384 total Mar 27, 2014 – Mar 27, 2015
Longest streak 8 days May 6 – May 13
Current streak 4 days March 24 – March 27
- Pushed 5 commits to markjaquith/page-links-to Mar 26 – Mar 27
- Pushed 5 commits to markjaquith/gifdrop Mar 26
- Pushed 28 commits to markjaquith/cache-buddy Mar 21 – Mar 26
6 Issues reported
- Open #16 Cannot update assets without deploying code
- Open #23 Prevent jQuery from being overwritten
- Open #4 Add support for sites that require registration for comments
- Closed #3 Add logged-in cookies for `wp-comments-post.php`
- Closed #2 Customize the comment form for logged-in users
- Closed #1 Handle comment cookies