Mark Jaquith markjaquith
- Tampa, FL
- Joined on
- WordPress-Skeleton 1,338 Basic layout of a WordPress Git repository. I use this as a base when creating a new repo.
- WP-Stack 1,059 A toolkit for creating professional WordPress deployments
- WP-TLC-Transients 243
- WordPress 234 This is legacy. Use github.com/WordPress/WordPress/ instead!
- cache-buddy 80 #WordPressPlugin: makes more WordPress pages cacheable
Repositories contributed to
- WordPress/WordPress 5,651 WordPress, Git-ified. Synced via SVN every 15 minutes, including branches and tags! This repository is just a mirror of the WordPress subversion repository. Please do not send pull requests. Submit…
- iseulde/focus 22 Focus!
- Automattic/jetpack 342 Your WordPress, Streamlined.
- pantheon-systems/wp_launch_check 21 WP-CLI Plugin to run checks against installation for Performance and Security
- norcross/airplane-mode 216 Disables external data calls and loading for working on a purely local (i.e. no internet connection) WordPress site
Contributions in the last year 335 total May 30, 2014 – May 30, 2015
Longest streak 9 days March 24 – April 1
Current streak 0 days Last contributed