Clone this wiki locally
Installing Corona is fairly simple, and is essentially the same on Windows, Linux, Mac, and Solaris:
- Download the latest Corona source and unzip it into a directory where you'd like the code to live.
- If you don't have a HTTP server configured in MarkLogic, create one.
To create an HTTP server for Corona to live on, open your browser to the administrative port (port 8001). In the navigation on the left, click
App Servers. On this page there are a number of tabs at the top/center of the page, click on the
- Enter in a
portfor the HTTP server. Set the
rootof the server to the directory where you put the Corona source in step 1.
- Scroll down a bit and set the error handler for the HTTP server to:
/corona/lib/error-handler.xqy(use forward slashes even on Windows)
- Below the error handler, set the URL rewriter for the HTTP server to:
- Once you've created your HTTP sever, load
This script creates two new roles in the Security database:
After that you should be ready to start using Corona.
As a side note, the URL rewriter is configured in the
config/endpoints.xqy file. You can change the URL structure or add in more rules if need be there.