##Swiss Tournament Database
This program represents the back end for an application that manages a Swiss tournament. The back end supports:
- Player addition and removal, including even or odd numbers of players
- Match addition and removal, with possible outcomes Win, Loss, Draw, or Bye
- Player pairing for tournament rounds (players ranked according to score, where wins worth 3, byes worth 3, draws worth 1 - players with the same score are ranked according to opponent match wins)
Running the Program
- Clone the repo:
git clone https://github.com/marknagelberg/tournament
- Run tournament.sql, which defines the tables and views
- Use the various functions defined in tournament.py to manage the tournament.
- tournament_test.py provides various unit tests to help ensure the database is running properly.