Leapfrog helps you read your internet neighborhood. It shows you what your friends are talking about on several community web sites.
Leapfrog isn't done, but you can check out what's here. You can also see it in action on the web at leapf.org.
Leapfrog is a Django application. To use it, you will need:
- Python 2.x (2.5 or greater)
- virtualenv and pip
To install leapfrog for easy development:
- Check out this
leapfrogproject to a place on disk.
- Create a new virtual environment.
- From the
pip install -e .(with a period).
- Create a new Django project:
django-admin.py startproject website
- Configure some additional Django project settings, as shown in
- Configure your project's urlconf to include the leapfrog app's urlconfs, as shown in