Cross Platform CSharp Projects
Tools for creating cross platform CSharp projects.
Best for creating a common library that compiles to Windows, MonoDevelop and MonoTouch.
Note: These instructions are for those who don't want to use the source code
- Install Ruby: http://www.ruby-lang.org/
- Enter this into the command line:
gem install cross_platform_csproj
- Create a file at the root folder of your project called:
- Add the following to the file:
task :default => [:updateProjectFiles]
task :updateProjectFiles do files = FileList.new('**/*.cs') CrossPlatformCSProj::updateProject('MyProject.csproj', files) end
- Enter this into the command line (current directory at project root):
See more elaborate example: