- Development mode builder that rebuilds assets on each request.
- Command line build tool to compile static assets for deployment.
- Built-in support for LESScss, Sass and CoffeeScript, as well as several minifiers.
- Powerful and flexible filter system allowing you to add your own minifiers/pre-processors.
- Simple configuration file.
- Incremental builds that don't recompile assets when they don't need to be.
Clone or download the plugin into one of your plugin paths. Then make sure you load the plugin:
// in app/Config/bootstrap.php CakePlugin::load('AssetCompress', array('bootstrap' => true));
You should make sure to load the plugin after configuring other dispatcher filters as the following will replace the configuration added by AssetCompress. For example using the default bootstrap.php, you should end up with something like:
// in app/Config/bootstrap.php Configure::write('Dispatcher.filters', array( 'AssetDispatcher', 'CacheDispatcher' )); CakePlugin::load('AssetCompress', array('bootstrap' => true));
App/Config/asset_compress.ini. From there
read the wiki for more information.
Documentation for AssetCompress is available on the github wiki pages
Please report any issues you have with the plugin to the issue tracker on github.
Asset Compress is offered under an MIT license.
2010-2012 Mark Story (http://mark-story.com)
See the github contributors list
See CHANGELOG for changes only available on
github releases for changelogs on previous releases.